Manage your payments and credit cards easily within your account settings. In the article below, we will show you how to select a new default card, as well as how to remove cards you no longer want associated with your account.
You'll want to note, that the screenshots and information below are only accessible for the Owner of the website. Other users will not be able to see this area of the platform or change the information.
To set a new default card:
A default card is your primary card on your account. This card will automatically be charged when your renewal date rolls around. You can change your default card if you have more than one credit card on your account. To do this:
1. Click on your site name, and then on Account.
2. Select Subscriptions under the Manage Account header.
3. Click on the Edit button beneath the payment column, and select the "Manage existing payment method" button.
4. You'll be taken to a new screen with your cards listed, and you'll want to select the circle next to the one you'd like to select as the default.
You'll be able to see which card is your current default card, because it will say "Default" to the right of the card information.
To delete a card from the list:
1. In the same view as the screenshot above, simply click on the trashcan icon that appears to the right of the card information to delete it.
You'll want to note that default cards cannot be deleted, so if you want to remove that particular card, you will need to select a new default card.
2. After clicking on the trashcan icon, a prompt will appear asking if you are sure you want to delete this card. Click the red "Yes" button to remove it from your account completely.
You are all set! If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team for assistance.