Adding a new employee or entry into your Team Members Collection is quick and easy! Follow the steps below to quickly add in the appropriate information necessary to update your team's information.
1. Click on the Content tool in the gray navigation bar.
2. Select the Collections subhead beneath the Content header, and then select the Team Members library.
3. Click on the green "Add Team Member" button to begin filling out a new profile.
4. Fill in the appropriate fields in the next page with the information you'd like to showcase.
5. Once you've finished entering in all of the information, simply click the blue Save button at the bottom of the page.
6. Once saved, you'll be brought back to the library view. You'll see your brand new entry, and be able to change the entry status if necessary, choosing between "Active, Inactive, or Scheduled".
Active: The team member's information will show immediately anywhere you have Team Members showing.
Inactive: The team member's information will not show anywhere you have Team Members showing.
Scheduled: Have someone going on vacation? Or hiring someone that you don't want to show information for just yet? Schedule their information to only show when you are ready.
You've just added a brand new team member! To learn how to modify the information after the team member is already created, click here.