Note: This feature is only available on the Professional and Concierge subscription levels. More information about SpaceCraft subscription plans.
You can download images from your SpaceCraft website by setting up a Proof Sheet Collection. When you create a Proof Sheet, it sets up a private page where you can bulk-download the images that you add to it. You can pick and choose as many images that you want.
Step 1: Create the Proof Sheet
To set up a Proof Sheet:
- Log in to your SpaceCraft dashboard and click on CONTENT at the top of the page.
- On the top-left corner of the CONTENT panel, click on Collections.
- Click Proof Sheets. If you don't see that option, then click ADD COLLECTION on the left-hand side of the page, then select Proof Sheets.
- To create a new Proof Sheet, click Add New Proof Sheet.
- Enter a Title and a Password (you'll need to remember it later). Make sure Set the publish status to Active is checked.
- Click on the blue box (circled in screenshot below) to choose the images from your library that you would like to download.
- Click SAVE when finished.
Step 2: Obtain the Link for the Proof Sheet
Navigate back to the main Proof Sheets collection page:
- Click on the "chain link" icon next to your Proof Sheet.
- COPY the link that appears.
Step 3: Open the Proof Sheet
- PASTE the link from the step above in your internet browser.
- Enter the password that you created for the Proof Sheet.
- Once you enter the Proof Sheet, click on the "cloud" icon (circled in screenshot below).
- A pop-up will appear. Click on each image that you would like to download, or click Download All to download them all at once.
Note: If you have a very large number of images in your Proof Sheet gallery, it may take a long time to download. If your images do not download after a few minutes, try selecting a smaller amount of images at a time.